RATES ALL INCLUSIVE HOTEL IN THE MARCHE REGION IN MAROTTA ITALY
The rates of the Hotel Miramare in Marotta are All Inclusive and are per room (not per person)
Click on “BOOK ONLINE” to immediately discover our best offer!
Below you will find all the information on the All Inclusive holiday
ALL INCLUSIVE! Book early and save
Book your All Inclusive beach holiday now!
- By calling 0721.96.590 or 3188.8.131.524
- Click on the “Request a Quote” button to request a no-obligation quote via email
- Click on the “BOOK ONLINE” button to get an immediate online quote. This quote can be confirmed to complete the booking.
- With WhatsApp at 3184.108.40.2060 – specifying the name of the hotel you are viewing – you will immediately have an idea of the total holiday, if you like the quote call or send an email to complete the booking…is it simpler than that!?
ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2 choice menus (meat and fish) + appetizer at the table + fresh vegetable buffet
- Drinks with meals: 1 liter of wine per day per room + 1 liter of water in a single room, 2 liters of water in a double room, 3 liters of water in a triple room, 4 liters of water in a quadruple room
- Beach service with 1 umbrella + 2 reserved sunbeds
- Mini Club and Junior Club on the beach
- Evening entertainment + an evening party with open bar at the Miramare Inn (250m away)
- Dinner “under the stars” facing the sea (from mid-June – until the first week of September)
- Air-conditioned restaurant
- Wi-fi in common areas
- Animation starting June 10th ending September 10th-15th
Why book in advance?
The Hotel Miramare Inn carries out various promotions during the season.
The rates of the All Inclsive formula are valid for those who book within the dates communicated in the various offers; after these dates, or in the event of a total sale of the rooms on offer, prices may be increased by 5% to 30%.
- To book you can contact us by phone or email. Reservations are preferably accepted from Saturday to Saturday or from Sunday to Sunday.
- From a legal point of view, the confirmation deposit corresponds to a sum of money which, at the time of conclusion of the contract,
the tourist pays the hotelier as advance compensation for the damage if he does not show up at the accommodation facility as expected. If the tourist respects the contract,
the deposit is deducted from the total price for the stay.
The deposit to be paid upon booking is the following amount:
- 150 euros for stays in June and September
- 250 euros July
- 350 euros August
- The balance will be paid at the end of the holiday, obviously, minus the deposit already paid at the time of booking.
- Within 60 days from the arrival date the deposit paid will be refunded.
- Up to 10 days before arrival the deposit will not be lost, but will be converted into a voucher; after this deadline, the deposit will be lost.
The deposit becomes a voucher.
In case of non-use of the stay, as per the cancellation policy, the deposit will be converted into a voucher to be used in the next 2 years for stays or weekends.